Friday, October 10, 2008

Stress.ssertS

So, I have done some self evaluation, with the aid of several people in my life, and come to the realization that I am a ridiculously stressed out person. I used to put it all on my anxiety ridden psyche, but have come to accept that stress is outside of my ability to handle stress, it is a horrible drug I've taken advantage of for too long now. I freak out and cause unhappiness which is the exact opposite of what I would like my life to be. 
Today, knowing all of this, I chose to be more relaxed and came to realize that everything still worked out. I don't need to scream like godzilla's coming just so I can get some work done. And, those around me seemed more comfortable as well. Today is a good day.  Also, my crazy 'rent is still crazy but not angry, so that's neat too. I have a car. It's still the symbol of brown pride I had before, but it is more mine. 
I feel like me again. I have money, at least some, friends who are neat, people who don't suck, and events that have a bit of a turnout. I have happiness and an understanding of math related things. I have parents and a brand new, fresh from the store niece named Nataly Izabella and I couldn't be happier. I am in love with this very moment. And the walk to the car yesterday meant a lot, even if it wasn't meant to. But maybe it was, because they told me it did. 
That last sentence was simply for myself to write down, you shouldn't understand it.
The only unresolved topic in my life now is the existence of my father, but that is another story that I can't fit into my thoroughly satisfied life. 
I can't fucking wait for Camp Titan. I can't wait to live, I can't wait to be happy like this forever. 
Peace and love...

1 comment:

Kamisaurus said...

Stressed is Desserts spelled backwards.

Sometimes cookies are dinner.

Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

How many more quotes would you like?