Friday, July 3, 2009

Taste.

So, I just reread my last post for the first time and have come to a realization...I should really spell check.

Also, Kami brought to my attention the underlying depression that piece gave when I actually thought it was a semi-hopeful entry.

Otherwise, I'm back to give updates on life since "Therapy".

My family is taking it day by day and we are seemingly coping with eachother's existence. haha. That is to say, we are being more patient with one another.

I'm skateboarding more. It's pretty refreshing and gives me time to think while burning up some calories.

Work is becoming comfortable, which is a great relief. And the managers have begun removing their white robes for more friendly uniforms, which is neat. Some of the servers still have a stick up their ass, but it is totally made up for when I find out I have tips at the end of every shift?? Oh yeah, it's true.

I am no longer an appropriate measure for the extent of my zombie-dom. I have been around work or my family for the past week or so, and normal human contact is limited, so I will say it's a sign of worsening withdrawal. My last skate sesh I found myself over the teacher/friend. Work is just a facade in itself and my smile is genuine, but for everyone else, not me. The 'rents and I are getting along well, which is never a good sign. And I'm apparently on the path to losing a friend, which was semi their choice, mostly my insecurity sparking theirs, but I would say both are equally at fault. My best friend is in Big Bear, for about 8 more days..and if I don't get a week from sunday/monday off, then I won't see her for 11 days.

Despite the disparing tones, I feel its all a step toward a happy future? I'm being optimistic? I'm Ron Burgundy?

No comments: